The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For writers and critics to come together

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Wise Words
When you are describing,

A shape, or sound, or tint;

Don't state the matter plainly,

But put it in a hint;

And learn to look at all things,

With a sort of mental squint.

~Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
Top posters
Kris
Favorite Actor I_vote_lcapFavorite Actor I_voting_barFavorite Actor I_vote_rcap 
Stainqueen
Shiny Star
Naomi
Rin
Midori
Jay
mangagirl
Darkjam
EmperorZar
Poll

Favorite Actor

Go down 
+2
mangagirl
Stainqueen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

Favorite Actor Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Actor   Favorite Actor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:54 pm

I don't really think that I have a specific "favorite" actor or actress, but I like some. For example, I like Katherine Heigl, Patrick Dempsey, Sandra Bullock, and Ryan Reynolds.
So, who's your favorite Actress or Actor? Tell me your answer in a reply message or a new post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ceciliaruthbentley.weebly.com
mangagirl
Club Mod
mangagirl

Favorite Actor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Actor   Favorite Actor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:44 pm

well i like hugh grant and drew barrymore and sandra bullock too idk i dont have a fsvorite one but i like them the best i guess lolz
Back to top Go down
http://therealmangagirl.blogspot.com/
Midori
Reader
Midori

Favorite Actor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Actor   Favorite Actor I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:32 pm

I like Johnny Depp, he's a great actor! xD
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Kris

Favorite Actor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Actor   Favorite Actor I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:13 am

I like Ella Chen because the dramas she stars in are so funny!
Back to top Go down
http://writerscircle.niceboards.net
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

Favorite Actor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Actor   Favorite Actor I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:34 pm

mangagirl wrote:
well i like hugh grant and drew barrymore and sandra bullock too idk i dont have a fsvorite one but i like them the best i guess lolz

YES!!! I loved them in the movie "Music and Lyrics"!
Back to top Go down
Naomi
Reader
Naomi

Favorite Actor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Actor   Favorite Actor I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:52 pm

idk who xD
Back to top Go down
Darkjam
Reader
Darkjam

Favorite Actor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Actor   Favorite Actor I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Ummm Johnny Depp, Matt Damon, Russell Crowe, Michael Weatherly, Kiera Knightley and for some weird reason, Meryl Streep in some movies along with Anne Hathaway
Back to top Go down
Naomi
Reader
Naomi

Favorite Actor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Actor   Favorite Actor I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Darkjam wrote:
Ummm Johnny Depp, Matt Damon, Russell Crowe, Michael Weatherly, Kiera Knightley and for some weird reason, Meryl Streep in some movies along with Anne Hathaway
Emma Watson's hotter
Back to top Go down
Darkjam
Reader
Darkjam

Favorite Actor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Actor   Favorite Actor I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Naomi wrote:
Darkjam wrote:
Emma Watson's hotter

Haha that's true, but this is about acting no looks =P If it was based on looks she'd be in my list along with Megan Fox (obv xD). But based on acting, i'm afraid she doesn't make my list.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Kris

Favorite Actor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Actor   Favorite Actor I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Well, this thread is asking for favorite actors. Someone could be one of your favorites based on looks alone, right?
Back to top Go down
http://writerscircle.niceboards.net
Naomi
Reader
Naomi

Favorite Actor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Actor   Favorite Actor I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:38 pm

cuz we luuuuuv hawt ppl xD
Back to top Go down
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

Favorite Actor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Actor   Favorite Actor I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:42 pm

In regards to looks alone, I have to say Patrick Dempsey and James Marsden are near the top of my list!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Actor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Actor   Favorite Actor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Actor
Page 1 of 1