The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For writers and critics to come together

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Wise Words
When you are describing,

A shape, or sound, or tint;

Don't state the matter plainly,

But put it in a hint;

And learn to look at all things,

With a sort of mental squint.

~Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
Top posters
Kris
Welcome to The Writer's Circle I_vote_lcapWelcome to The Writer's Circle I_voting_barWelcome to The Writer's Circle I_vote_rcap 
Stainqueen
Welcome to The Writer's Circle I_vote_lcapWelcome to The Writer's Circle I_voting_barWelcome to The Writer's Circle I_vote_rcap 
Shiny Star
Naomi
Rin
Midori
Jay
mangagirl
Darkjam
EmperorZar
Poll

Welcome to The Writer's Circle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kris
Admin
Kris

Welcome to The Writer's Circle Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to The Writer's Circle   Welcome to The Writer's Circle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:37 pm

Welcome to the Writer's Circle
~Bringing together writers and critics form around the world.

Here, we hope to bring together book lovers from around the world- whether you love to read or to write or to review/critique or a mixture of all of the above! Discuss book-related topics and writing. There's also a forum where you can hang out and discuss randomness!

Never hesitate to ask questions. There is no stupid question in the world. As I have heard someone say, the only stupid question is one not asked.

If you have any suggestions to improve the site, please, please, please let us know- either by responding to this thread or by messaging an administrator.

We hope that you enjoy the site, and we hope to see you around!
Star
Back to top Go down
http://writerscircle.niceboards.net

Welcome to The Writer's Circle
Page 1 of 1