The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For writers and critics to come together

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Wise Words
When you are describing,

A shape, or sound, or tint;

Don't state the matter plainly,

But put it in a hint;

And learn to look at all things,

With a sort of mental squint.

~Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
Top posters
Kris
The Hunger Games I_vote_lcapThe Hunger Games I_voting_barThe Hunger Games I_vote_rcap 
Stainqueen
The Hunger Games I_vote_lcapThe Hunger Games I_voting_barThe Hunger Games I_vote_rcap 
Shiny Star
Naomi
Rin
Midori
Jay
mangagirl
Darkjam
EmperorZar
Poll

The Hunger Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

The Hunger Games Empty
PostSubject: The Hunger Games   The Hunger Games I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:19 pm

Happy Hunger Games! May the odds be ever in your favor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ceciliaruthbentley.weebly.com

The Hunger Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Writer's Circle :: The Club House :: Random-
Jump to: