The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For writers and critics to come together

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Wise Words
When you are describing,

A shape, or sound, or tint;

Don't state the matter plainly,

But put it in a hint;

And learn to look at all things,

With a sort of mental squint.

~Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
Top posters
Kris
Larry Crowne - review I_vote_lcapLarry Crowne - review I_voting_barLarry Crowne - review I_vote_rcap 
Stainqueen
Larry Crowne - review I_vote_lcapLarry Crowne - review I_voting_barLarry Crowne - review I_vote_rcap 
Shiny Star
Naomi
Rin
Midori
Jay
mangagirl
Darkjam
EmperorZar
Poll

Larry Crowne - review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

Larry Crowne - review Empty
PostSubject: Larry Crowne - review   Larry Crowne - review I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:40 pm

One of the most highly-anticipated (and highly-advertised) films of the summer, Larry Crowne, featuring, once again, a dynamic duo of Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts, left nothing to be desired. Almost anyone could relate to this film in one way or another from the struggle to find yourself, finding a job, going back to college, reaching your dreams, dealing with a cheating spouse and divorce, dealing with awkward situations, having a possessive significant other, interacting with quirky friends, to being totally oblivious as to what is going on. There were some points where I laughed so hard, I thought the laughing would never end, and times where I nearly felt tears well up. I wouldn't call the ending happy, nor would I call it sad; in fact, I would hardly call it an end, because one you see it, you'll know that no matter what, life goes on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ceciliaruthbentley.weebly.com
Kris
Admin
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Larry Crowne - review   Larry Crowne - review I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:04 am

There are so many movies out there that I miss.
Back to top Go down
http://writerscircle.niceboards.net
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

PostSubject: Re: Larry Crowne - review   Larry Crowne - review I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Yeah, me too, but there were some I had to see! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.ceciliaruthbentley.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larry Crowne - review   Larry Crowne - review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Larry Crowne - review
Page 1 of 1