The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For writers and critics to come together

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Wise Words
When you are describing,

A shape, or sound, or tint;

Don't state the matter plainly,

But put it in a hint;

And learn to look at all things,

With a sort of mental squint.

~Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
Top posters
Kris
The favorite manga game - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe favorite manga game - Page 2 I_voting_barThe favorite manga game - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Stainqueen
The favorite manga game - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe favorite manga game - Page 2 I_voting_barThe favorite manga game - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shiny Star
Naomi
Rin
Midori
Jay
mangagirl
Darkjam
EmperorZar
Poll

The favorite manga game

Go down 
+3
Kris
Naomi
mangagirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kris
Admin
Kris

The favorite manga game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The favorite manga game   The favorite manga game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:11 am

LOL. Thanks.

The anime's cool. I don't really like the manga drawings (or maybe it's the first couple volumes...)

Let's go away from Shonen here...
Faster Than a Kiss.
Back to top Go down
http://writerscircle.niceboards.net

The favorite manga game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2