The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For writers and critics to come together

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Wise Words
When you are describing,

A shape, or sound, or tint;

Don't state the matter plainly,

But put it in a hint;

And learn to look at all things,

With a sort of mental squint.

~Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
Top posters
Kris
The King's Speech -review I_vote_lcapThe King's Speech -review I_voting_barThe King's Speech -review I_vote_rcap 
Stainqueen
The King's Speech -review I_vote_lcapThe King's Speech -review I_voting_barThe King's Speech -review I_vote_rcap 
Shiny Star
Naomi
Rin
Midori
Jay
mangagirl
Darkjam
EmperorZar
Poll

The King's Speech -review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

The King's Speech -review Empty
PostSubject: The King's Speech -review   The King's Speech -review I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:48 pm

The King's Speech, which features Collin Firth and Helena Bonham Carter as the Duke and Duchess of York, was a well made film that realistically portrays the struggle that the Duke of York faced after his father died and then his brother abdicated in order to be with a twice divorced American photographer. This film is rated R, but it was only the language that earned it this rating as there is a one-two minute segment where almost every single word is a curse word, but it is deeply relevant to the plot. I strongly reccomend this film!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ceciliaruthbentley.weebly.com

The King's Speech -review
Page 1 of 1