The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For writers and critics to come together

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Wise Words
When you are describing,

A shape, or sound, or tint;

Don't state the matter plainly,

But put it in a hint;

And learn to look at all things,

With a sort of mental squint.

~Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
Top posters
Kris
Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_vote_lcapAvatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_voting_barAvatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_vote_rcap 
Stainqueen
Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_vote_lcapAvatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_voting_barAvatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_vote_rcap 
Shiny Star
Naomi
Rin
Midori
Jay
mangagirl
Darkjam
EmperorZar
Poll

Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto   Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:58 pm

.... and GO!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ceciliaruthbentley.weebly.com
Kris
Admin
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto   Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Naruto... I just like it better although I still prefer books to anime and graphic novels.
Back to top Go down
http://writerscircle.niceboards.net
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto   Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:55 pm

Avatar the last Airbender because the show rocked, but the movie sucked!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto   Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:34 pm

To tell the truth, I think Aang made some very.... well, he didn't THINK when he made some decisions... Naruto has done the same at times, but he's just more likable. That's all I can say. I'm never bored reading Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto   Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:07 am

Hey, that's jumping to conclusions a little fast, Aang did not always leap before looking. (sure he did at the beginning when he was completely inexperienced) Near the middle of the show, he was making very wise decisions that he had to think about for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto   Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:02 pm

I lost interest after he decides to go after Katara instead of listen to Roku. Things were too dark at that point. Not that it's a bad show, I just like anime more. It's preference, not jumping to conclusions.

Just like someone might prefer grape juice to apple juice.

I DID admit that Naruto is hasty at times too.
Back to top Go down
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto   Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Well, if you stopped watching it then you missed out on A LOT of good show! And I understand the preferring Anime to the Avatar show, I guess I'm just someone who prefers the apple juice to the grape juice. (Metaphorically and literally!)
Back to top Go down
Naomi
Reader
Naomi

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto   Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:15 am

Naruto wins. No question. It's funny and unique and plain awesome. You can read it or watch it.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
Reader
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto   Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Naruto, no doubt about it! ;D

*High-fives Naomi*
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto   Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:05 am

LOL. I like them both, so I can't decide.
Back to top Go down
Naomi
Reader
Naomi

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto   Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Shiny Star wrote:
Naruto, no doubt about it! ;D

*High-fives Naomi*
*high-five*
Back to top Go down
Darkjam
Reader
Darkjam

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto   Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:41 am

Naruto takes this with relative ease. There is no aspect of Avatar the Last Airbender that bests Naruto. Everything about Naruto is literally too high above Avatar to be compared to it; characters, story, animation and so on. Avatar the Last Airbender pales miserably in comparison. That's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
Reader
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto   Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Darkjam wrote:
Naruto takes this with relative ease. There is no aspect of Avatar the Last Airbender that bests Naruto. Everything about Naruto is literally too high above Avatar to be compared to it; characters, story, animation and so on. Avatar the Last Airbender pales miserably in comparison. That's just my opinion.

I agree. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto   Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 pm

Darkjam wrote:

I like both of them, but I was disappointed when Aang decided to return to Katrina instead of continuing on the path.... I forget what the scene was about, but it was after the firebender's sister attacked him in his Avatar state- I THINK.
Back to top Go down
Naomi
Reader
Naomi

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto   Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:30 pm

Darkjam wrote:
Naruto pwns. WAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto   Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar the Last Airbender vs. Naruto
Page 1 of 1