The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For writers and critics to come together

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Wise Words
When you are describing,

A shape, or sound, or tint;

Don't state the matter plainly,

But put it in a hint;

And learn to look at all things,

With a sort of mental squint.

~Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
Top posters
Kris
Alphabetize that Library! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAlphabetize that Library! - Page 2 I_voting_barAlphabetize that Library! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Stainqueen
Alphabetize that Library! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAlphabetize that Library! - Page 2 I_voting_barAlphabetize that Library! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shiny Star
Naomi
Rin
Midori
Jay
mangagirl
Darkjam
EmperorZar
Poll

Alphabetize that Library!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rin
Reader
Rin

Alphabetize that Library! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphabetize that Library!   Alphabetize that Library! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Where's Waldo?

Shut up, it's a perfectly respectable book.

Wind in the Willows, The by Kenneth Grahame
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetize that Library!   Alphabetize that Library! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Rin wrote:
No, I saw the post. The point of me saying that I was tripping was that momentarily, I was under the illusion that S came after T.

FAIL, Rin. Go sober up you alcoholic.
LOL

Xenocide by Orson Scott Card
Back to top Go down
http://writerscircle.niceboards.net
Kris
Admin
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetize that Library!   Alphabetize that Library! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:22 am

Yearling, The
Back to top Go down
http://writerscircle.niceboards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alphabetize that Library!   Alphabetize that Library! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alphabetize that Library!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Writer's Circle :: Play Time :: Forum Games-
Jump to: