The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For writers and critics to come together

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Wise Words
When you are describing,

A shape, or sound, or tint;

Don't state the matter plainly,

But put it in a hint;

And learn to look at all things,

With a sort of mental squint.

~Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
Top posters
Kris
Orcas rule!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOrcas rule!! - Page 2 I_voting_barOrcas rule!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Stainqueen
Orcas rule!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOrcas rule!! - Page 2 I_voting_barOrcas rule!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shiny Star
Naomi
Rin
Midori
Jay
mangagirl
Darkjam
EmperorZar
Poll

Orcas rule!!

Go down 
+2
Stainqueen
EmperorZar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
Reader
Jay

Orcas rule!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orcas rule!!   Orcas rule!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:05 pm

That's.... fascinating?

Though I suppose it's true Razz

Never saw a little kid that I wanted to say "EWWWWWWWWWWWW" to O.O
(Yet...)(I have a feeling God is going to punish me for this... If he gives me ugly children I'll scream D:)
Back to top Go down

Orcas rule!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Writer's Circle :: The Club House :: Debate Hall-
Jump to: