The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For writers and critics to come together

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Wise Words
When you are describing,

A shape, or sound, or tint;

Don't state the matter plainly,

But put it in a hint;

And learn to look at all things,

With a sort of mental squint.

~Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
Top posters
Kris
Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_vote_lcapCheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_voting_barCheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_vote_rcap 
Stainqueen
Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_vote_lcapCheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_voting_barCheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_vote_rcap 
Shiny Star
Naomi
Rin
Midori
Jay
mangagirl
Darkjam
EmperorZar
Poll

Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake

Go down 
+4
Zaragor
mangagirl
Kris
Stainqueen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Did you know that in Cheaper By the Dozen (the first one) in one scene when the mother is coming towards Mark near the end of the movie to hug him, her sunglasses are knocked backwards, but in the next scene they are back on top of her head? I love it when I spot mistakes in movies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ceciliaruthbentley.weebly.com
Kris
Admin
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:39 pm

lol. Really? I should take a look.
Back to top Go down
http://writerscircle.niceboards.net
mangagirl
Club Mod
mangagirl

PostSubject: Re: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 pm

really? i should look it too
Back to top Go down
http://therealmangagirl.blogspot.com/
Zaragor
Reader

PostSubject: Re: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:23 am

'nother fun fact: Quite a bit of Cheaper by the Dozen was improvised by Bonnie Hunt, who's an improvisational actor.
Back to top Go down
Darkjam
Reader
Darkjam

PostSubject: Re: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:55 pm

xDD, that i didn't see. /will go have a look
Back to top Go down
Naomi
Reader
Naomi

PostSubject: Re: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:43 pm

xDDDD cheaper by the dozen should get rerunned?
Back to top Go down
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

PostSubject: Re: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:22 pm

It always just so happens that when you want to see something, its never on, but when you don't want to see it, its ALWAYS on.
Back to top Go down
EmperorZar
Admin
EmperorZar

PostSubject: Re: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:58 am

Stainqueen wrote:
It always just so happens that when you want to see something, its never on, but when you don't want to see it, its ALWAYS on.
I HATE when that happens No
Back to top Go down
Naomi
Reader
Naomi

PostSubject: Re: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Dx yah
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
Reader
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:43 am

lol xD I love spotting mistakes too!
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
Reader
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:59 am

Some movies' mistakes:

Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake Brat_pitt_movie_mistakes_troy_trojan

Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake Johnny_depth_movie_mistakes_pirates_of_carbarren

Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake Movie-mistake-new-watch-old-movie-martial-arts1

Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake Images%3Fq%3Dmovies%2Bmistakes%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dpt-BR%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1T4HPEA_pt-BRPT250PT250%26tbs%3Disch:1

Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake Images%3Fq%3Dmovies%2Bmistakes%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dpt-BR%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1T4HPEA_pt-BRPT250PT250%26tbs%3Disch:1

Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake Twilight-movie-mistakes
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:36 pm

ROFLOL Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Where did you come up with these?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Naomi
Reader
Naomi

PostSubject: Re: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:36 pm

xDDDDDDD nice Diana!
Back to top Go down
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

PostSubject: Re: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Shiny Star wrote:
Some movies' mistakes:

Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake Brat_pitt_movie_mistakes_troy_trojan

Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake Johnny_depth_movie_mistakes_pirates_of_carbarren

Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake Movie-mistake-new-watch-old-movie-martial-arts1

Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake Twilight-movie-mistakes

Well I think they could claim the Edward just moved shoulders as the frame switched, some people are restless sleepers!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:02 am

AND he's a super-speedy vampire =P

I still found these HILARIOUS!!! My mom really found the watch in the old Asian movie funny because they really didn't have those back then.
Back to top Go down
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

PostSubject: Re: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:07 pm

yeah, you can find mistakes like these everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
Reader
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Yeah, it's awesome! xDDD
Back to top Go down
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

PostSubject: Re: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:19 pm

yup! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake   Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheaper By the Dozen Mistake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Writer's Circle :: News Central :: Fun Facts-
Jump to: