The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For writers and critics to come together

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Wise Words
When you are describing,

A shape, or sound, or tint;

Don't state the matter plainly,

But put it in a hint;

And learn to look at all things,

With a sort of mental squint.

~Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
Top posters
Kris
Short character description I_vote_lcapShort character description I_voting_barShort character description I_vote_rcap 
Stainqueen
Short character description I_vote_lcapShort character description I_voting_barShort character description I_vote_rcap 
Shiny Star
Naomi
Rin
Midori
Jay
mangagirl
Darkjam
EmperorZar
Poll

Short character description

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaragor
Reader

Short character description Empty
PostSubject: Short character description   Short character description I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:29 pm

I wrote this for a friend (Looney-Lyra) as a birthday present, and figured I'd post it.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Kris

Short character description Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short character description   Short character description I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Zaragor wrote:
I wrote this for a friend (Looney-Lyra) as a birthday present, and figured I'd post it.
Spoiler:

My comments are in red. I only believe in giving comments/suggestions, not trying to edit and revise a writer's paper all by myself. Each work expresses a writer's ideas and style. Feel free to ignore my comments if you want. They are only suggestions as I said earlier.

This is a nice work, very focused on description, so my comments were directed towards descriptions. I'm not saying you're doing a bad job. It's good for trying to describe so much in a short space. With work (and expansion- if you're detailing, I like to see more of it!), it'll turn into a gem! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://writerscircle.niceboards.net

Short character description
Page 1 of 1