The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For writers and critics to come together

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Wise Words
When you are describing,

A shape, or sound, or tint;

Don't state the matter plainly,

But put it in a hint;

And learn to look at all things,

With a sort of mental squint.

~Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
Top posters
Kris
Got questions? I_vote_lcapGot questions? I_voting_barGot questions? I_vote_rcap 
Stainqueen
Shiny Star
Naomi
Rin
Midori
Jay
mangagirl
Darkjam
EmperorZar
Poll

Got questions?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EmperorZar
Admin
EmperorZar

Got questions? Empty
PostSubject: Got questions?   Got questions? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:39 am

I bet you all didn't know there's a chat box. Click the "log in" button underneath the big ole sign

-------------------------------------------
l Welcome! l
--------------------------------------------
l Welcome to the Writer's Circle! l

Like the pretty artwork?

I'll answer more questions as I please. Kris can always edit this post to add questions so feel free to bombard this thread with 'em.
Back to top Go down
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

Got questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions?   Got questions? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:44 pm

I also thought that the chatbox was pretty obvious. Oh, and I have a sort of question that anyone is open to answer, do you think that the administrators should be allowed to enter user-made contests? Or is that in someway unfair to the others? Personally I don't see why it would matter, but you never know...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ceciliaruthbentley.weebly.com
Kris
Admin
Kris

Got questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions?   Got questions? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Stainqueen wrote:
I also thought that the chatbox was pretty obvious. Oh, and I have a sort of question that anyone is open to answer, do you think that the administrators should be allowed to enter user-made contests? Or is that in someway unfair to the others? Personally I don't see why it would matter, but you never know...
As long as they're not a judge I don't see why we can't, but it's up to the user. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writerscircle.niceboards.net
EmperorZar
Admin
EmperorZar

Got questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions?   Got questions? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:50 am

Kris said it.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Kris

Got questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions?   Got questions? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Well, look who decided to show up =P
Back to top Go down
http://writerscircle.niceboards.net
Shiny Star
Reader
Shiny Star

Got questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions?   Got questions? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:40 am

Mizu wrote:
I bet you all didn't know there's a chat box. Click the "log in" button underneath the big ole sign

-------------------------------------------
l Welcome! l
--------------------------------------------
l Welcome to the Writer's Circle! l

Like the pretty artwork?

I'll answer more questions as I please. Kris can always edit this post to add questions so feel free to bombard this thread with 'em.

Is there a chatbox?! =OOO xDDD
Back to top Go down
Naomi
Reader
Naomi

Got questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions?   Got questions? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:46 pm

xD kewl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Got questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions?   Got questions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Writer's Circle :: Administration :: Administration-
Jump to: