The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For writers and critics to come together

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Wise Words
When you are describing,

A shape, or sound, or tint;

Don't state the matter plainly,

But put it in a hint;

And learn to look at all things,

With a sort of mental squint.

~Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
Top posters
Kris
Consequences (Ch. 2 Part 1) I_vote_lcapConsequences (Ch. 2 Part 1) I_voting_barConsequences (Ch. 2 Part 1) I_vote_rcap 
Stainqueen
Consequences (Ch. 2 Part 1) I_vote_lcapConsequences (Ch. 2 Part 1) I_voting_barConsequences (Ch. 2 Part 1) I_vote_rcap 
Shiny Star
Naomi
Rin
Midori
Jay
mangagirl
Darkjam
EmperorZar
Poll

Consequences (Ch. 2 Part 1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

Consequences (Ch. 2 Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Consequences (Ch. 2 Part 1)   Consequences (Ch. 2 Part 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Here is more to something I posted earlier!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ceciliaruthbentley.weebly.com
EmperorZar
Admin
EmperorZar

PostSubject: Re: Consequences (Ch. 2 Part 1)   Consequences (Ch. 2 Part 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:14 am

This is good as a prologue.
Back to top Go down
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

PostSubject: Re: Consequences (Ch. 2 Part 1)   Consequences (Ch. 2 Part 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:50 pm

When I actually write more of it, I'll probably combine the first part I posted with this part to make a prologue or introduction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ceciliaruthbentley.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consequences (Ch. 2 Part 1)   Consequences (Ch. 2 Part 1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consequences (Ch. 2 Part 1)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Writer's Circle :: Writer's Workshop :: User Works :: Books-
Jump to: