The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For writers and critics to come together

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Wise Words
When you are describing,

A shape, or sound, or tint;

Don't state the matter plainly,

But put it in a hint;

And learn to look at all things,

With a sort of mental squint.

~Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
Top posters
Kris
Eclipse - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEclipse - Page 2 I_voting_barEclipse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Stainqueen
Eclipse - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEclipse - Page 2 I_voting_barEclipse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shiny Star
Naomi
Rin
Midori
Jay
mangagirl
Darkjam
EmperorZar
Poll

Eclipse

Go down 
+5
hoarsgrl9
Darkjam
Kris
Writr808
Stainqueen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:17 pm

Tangled was actually decent, it had a plot that made it interesting and unique.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ceciliaruthbentley.weebly.com
Kris
Admin
Kris

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:04 pm

I haven't seen Tangled, but I went to watch Green Hornet recently. It made me laugh, though it had themes such as justice won't always be achieved. The bad guys died at the end, but their crimes weren't brought to light. The main characters did some wrongs in fighting a fight of dark justice additionally, and they got away with destroying much of the city. They tried to be heros, but it was almost a game to them until their lives were on the line.
Back to top Go down
http://writerscircle.niceboards.net

Eclipse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Writer's Circle :: News Central :: Hot Topic-
Jump to: