The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For writers and critics to come together

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Wise Words
When you are describing,

A shape, or sound, or tint;

Don't state the matter plainly,

But put it in a hint;

And learn to look at all things,

With a sort of mental squint.

~Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
Top posters
Kris
Need Help! New Writing idea I_vote_lcapNeed Help! New Writing idea I_voting_barNeed Help! New Writing idea I_vote_rcap 
Stainqueen
Need Help! New Writing idea I_vote_lcapNeed Help! New Writing idea I_voting_barNeed Help! New Writing idea I_vote_rcap 
Shiny Star
Naomi
Rin
Midori
Jay
mangagirl
Darkjam
EmperorZar
Poll

Need Help! New Writing idea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aurora
Reader

Need Help! New Writing idea Empty
PostSubject: Need Help! New Writing idea   Need Help! New Writing idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:07 pm

I'm thinking of writing a book completely backwards. Like the sentences and everything go in reverse order. What do you think? Sound cool or just too confusing?
Back to top Go down
mangagirl
Club Mod
mangagirl

PostSubject: Re: Need Help! New Writing idea   Need Help! New Writing idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:33 pm

iit sounds both but very interesting ^^ i think u should try it
Back to top Go down
http://therealmangagirl.blogspot.com/
aurora
Reader

PostSubject: Re: Need Help! New Writing idea   Need Help! New Writing idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:42 pm

I started on it and it's reallt cool. Well sort of. It's hard to write backwards but easy at the same time. It's hard to explain unless you try it. But I've decided that I like it.

Thanks Mangagirl
Back to top Go down
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

PostSubject: Re: Need Help! New Writing idea   Need Help! New Writing idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:17 pm

I think that sounds cool as long as the words aren't in reverse order too! lol. I've thought about doing something like this too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ceciliaruthbentley.weebly.com
aurora
Reader

PostSubject: Re: Need Help! New Writing idea   Need Help! New Writing idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:01 pm

I can post some of it if you want. But if I do, I'd like some feedback please.
Back to top Go down
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

PostSubject: Re: Need Help! New Writing idea   Need Help! New Writing idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:05 pm

sure, isn't that what this forum's for?
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Need Help! New Writing idea   Need Help! New Writing idea I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 am

Stainqueen wrote:
sure, isn't that what this forum's for?
I agree one hundred percent.
Back to top Go down
http://writerscircle.niceboards.net
Zaragor
Reader

PostSubject: Re: Need Help! New Writing idea   Need Help! New Writing idea I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:33 pm

It may be easier to write it forwards first, even if you only write it forwards chapter by chapter.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Need Help! New Writing idea   Need Help! New Writing idea I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Zaragor wrote:
It may be easier to write it forwards first, even if you only write it forwards chapter by chapter.
I did not understand a word you said to be honest. Maybe aurora will, but just letting you know. I think you meant write it ahead of time/ before posting the chapter before it?
Back to top Go down
http://writerscircle.niceboards.net
Stainqueen
Reader
Stainqueen

PostSubject: Re: Need Help! New Writing idea   Need Help! New Writing idea I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:52 pm

I think that Zaragor means Aurora might want to write at least a section of this story in the traditional forwards style and editing it like this before rewriting it in the new backwards style. (Sorry if I also misunderstood you, Zaragor.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help! New Writing idea   Need Help! New Writing idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Help! New Writing idea
Page 1 of 1