The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Please log in to join in the discussions
The Writer's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For writers and critics to come together

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Wise Words
When you are describing,

A shape, or sound, or tint;

Don't state the matter plainly,

But put it in a hint;

And learn to look at all things,

With a sort of mental squint.

~Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
Top posters
Kris
Ah, I got dragged into this I_vote_lcapAh, I got dragged into this I_voting_barAh, I got dragged into this I_vote_rcap 
Stainqueen
Ah, I got dragged into this I_vote_lcapAh, I got dragged into this I_voting_barAh, I got dragged into this I_vote_rcap 
Shiny Star
Naomi
Rin
Midori
Jay
mangagirl
Darkjam
EmperorZar
Poll

Ah, I got dragged into this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
otakupiggie
Reader

Ah, I got dragged into this Empty
PostSubject: Ah, I got dragged into this   Ah, I got dragged into this I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:59 pm

This is weird o.O Too many things are moving on the screen --I'm going cross-eyed.

ANYWAY. OTAKUPIGGIE HERE.
GO READ DEATH NOTE (: 'cause Death Note is awesome amazing. And it has LIGHT YAGAMI♥♥♥ and L.

(here I go with my Death Note promo-ing again -___-)
Back to top Go down
Kris
Admin
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Ah, I got dragged into this   Ah, I got dragged into this I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Hi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writerscircle.niceboards.net
Shiny Star
Reader
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Ah, I got dragged into this   Ah, I got dragged into this I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Hi! I love Death Note too! ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ah, I got dragged into this   Ah, I got dragged into this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ah, I got dragged into this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Writer's Circle :: Administration :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: